Thank you for your interest in joining our team. South East Community Links is proud to be an employer of choice in the community sector. We offer a diverse, collaborative and supportive workplace for passionate community workers. Please keep an eye on this page if you’re looking for opportunities to work with us.
Why Work with Us
South East Community Links provides a career with a difference, offering reward and satisfaction as we deliver a diversity of services to individuals, families, local communities and other service providers.
Respect, dignity, compassion, quality, innovation, choice, diversity and partnerships.
Type of Work on Offer
We employ people such as:
- Settlement and Support Workers
- Youth Workers
- Financial Workers
- Business Services and Administration
Benefits of Working With Us
South East Community Links offers:
- Flexible work arrangements
- Salary Packaging (for eligible employees)
- 13 weeks of Paid Parental Leave
- A supportive team
- A diverse workforce
- Excellent professional development opportunities
Requirements of Working With Us
- Satisfactory National Police Check
- International Police Check if Worked Overseas for 12 Months or More in Last 10 Years
- Working with Children Check
Position Available: Project Worker – Primary Prevention
Applications must address the selection criteria.
Applications close 22nd November 2019 at 5pm.
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject line; Project Worker – Primary Prevention