We offer a wide range of settlement services for people who have come to Australia as migrants or refugees. Our settlement services are designed to help newcomers to settle successfully in their new home through one on one assistance, group based community education sessions, information, referrals and advice.
We can help with:
- Housing problems
- Finding the right services
- Understanding Australian systems
- Finding the right information
- Family problems
- Money problems
- School problems
- Understanding visa conditions
- Feeling lonely
- Personal problems
- Linking with your community in Australia Information for your community
For more information, please click the links above.